The Elk Creek Fire Protection District is now accepting applications for the position of District Administrator. Hired and supervised by the District Fire Chief, the District Administrator provides administrative assistance to the fire department and the Board of Directors. The District Administrator’s responsibilities include:
* Managing the day-to-day office operations of the District
* Managing the monthly Board of Directors meeting process
* Maintaining the books and records of the District
* Preparation and processing of payroll, billings and other receivables, payments and other obligations, pensions, and insurance
* Assisting in the preparation and management of the District’s annual operating budget
* Gather documentation and fulfill the necessary requirements of various funding bodies to seek grants on behalf of the District
* Supervising an assistant administrator
For full information and how to apply, please see the JOB ANNOUNCEMENT here.
Stay tuned for information on hiring for the 2021 Wildland Fire Suppression Module. The fire district will be filling multiple positions. You may view the 2020 job announcement here for further details; 2021 announcement will be forthcoming.
If you are interested in volunteering as a firefighter and/or EMT, please see the Volunteer Opportunities page.